Come along to The Counting House at 7pm to listen to Andy’s talk. Share a crust of bread, and hear the reflections he has to share…
“Welcome to the Mid-life Revolution”
by Andy Ferguson
- Everybody has a “Mid-life Crisis” and that’s a good thing.
- Most people will have a number of these during their lifetime and they can start as early as mid-20’s.
- The world is experiencing a series of social, political, technological and economic crisis which are particularly challenging for the current generation of “Mid-lifers”, roughly 44 – 63 year olds.
- Mid-life can be “the best time” of our life but only if we embrace the challenges it brings.
- There’s never been a better time to be Mid-aged even if your world has been “turned upside down” by things like the 2008 financial crisis.