What is science ? How do we know what we think we know ? How do I differentiate between a good idea and one which is not so good ? Can I really have knowledge about the world around me ?
These are some questions which are involved in science and the methods we use to reach towards scientific knowledge. This is a collection of articles and pieces of work which try and think through the nature of science and knowledge, and arrive at tangible understandings which we can take into all areas of our lives. Science involves a way of thinking which belongs to everyone, and particularly in this information age, can be something which we all contribute to producing.
List of Articles:
- The Traditional, the Contemporary and Orthodoxy
- The Common Instruments of Knowledge
- Scientific Method
- Science and Knowledge
- Scholarly Politics and Human Foibles
- Prospecting Document: Molybdenum Adjunct to Thiamine Therapy in Relation to Alcohol Use
- Predictions and Experiments
- Peer Review
- Observation and Empiricism